Welcome to Travel With Claire!
Celebrate the joy, color and beauty of the world while supporting the Claire Marie Foundation!
Join us in our online auction filled with travel adventures, art and memorabilia.
All proceeds will go to support CMF's adolescent & young adult melanoma prevention programs! Bidding is open November 7 - November 21, 2023.
Feeling a bit of wanderlust? Most trips include air fare and offer a three year window to travel! Ideal for anniversaries, honeymoons, romantic escapes or memorable adventures with friends!
Doing a little early Holiday shopping? Check out our Baltimore
Ravens Sports experience and memorabila or an original creation by fine artist Mary Beth Marsden.
The Claire Marie Foundation is the only nonprofit in the U.S. to focus exclusively on preventing melanoma in adolescents and young adults through awareness, education and prevention. Thank you for supporting our mission! Bon Voyage! #livelifelikeclaire
Frequently Asked Questions about Amore Travel Adventures
Can I upgrade my flights?
- Airfare is included, however can be upgraded with travelers' points or by paying the difference in cost. Upgrading with mileage programs is subject to airlines rules, restrictions and based on availability.
How long is the trip valid for?
- All packages are valid for two passengers unless noted otherwise and expire three years from the date of the event when it was awarded.
Can I add more people to the trip?
- Additional people may be added to the trip for an additional amount.
Where will I be staying?
- All hotels are superior quality accommodations. This is mostly equivalent to 4-star properties, and 5 stars in some instances.
Are there blackout dates?
- Trip packages are preset itineraries and some packages are offered on selected dates only and may not be available during peak and holiday seasons. All travel must be booked with a minimum of 120 days' notice.
Can I extend or change my trip?
- Trip packages are preset itineraries. If you wish to deviate from your package, your travel specialist will be happy to assist you in doing so. However, please note there will be a deviation fee plus any additional cost incurred by deviating from the package.
What is the value of the trip?
- There is no real way to tell as different factors will affect your perceived value of the trip. This can include and is not limited to time of travel, routing, location, etc.
**All sales are final, nonrefundable but are transferable.
** We highly suggest you obtain travel insurance once the package is booked.
**Nothing is booked without your written approval.